Howdy, I need the metal tube which is approx. 3"-4" in diameter that goes from the fuel filler door on the fender to the fuel tank. I have a 1973 Super Beetle so I imagine the part will need to be from a Super Beetle (I could be wrong it happened once before). The tube is approx. 12" long(give or take)and has a fitting about 3" from the filler door end that the vent hose attaches to. I cut to fit my last one for it to fit an after-market tank. Bad idea. I'm having the old tank cleaned and now need the stock tube to re-install.
Quote 0 0